Notice

Hello Everyone! My Page is still under construction! Thank You for your visit.

Warmly Welcome from Naung Loy Lu - Kalay's personal blog!
Greeting from Naung Loy Lu (Kalay)!
Hello, friends, life is short and precious. I publish this blog for the intention of to be my footprint after my death. I am very interested in blogging.Thanks to visiting my blog. You can contact me via gmail,i.e., naungloylu@gmail.com

…Understanding Your Self - ppt download

…Understanding Your Self - ppt download: …Understanding Your Self What Controls You? …Understanding Your Self This presentation has been made available to teach the basic concepts of the “What Controls You? …Understanding Your Self” ™ presentation. Due to the unscripted interaction between the presenter and students, it is only possible to give a general guideline of the 3 ½ hour training program. Much of the learning process involves using real life experiences provided by the attendees. However, the information that follows is an excellent experience in itself. Your interest in this presentation is an important step in learning how to be in control of your life by understanding how your thoughts and emotions affect you. We applaud you for your wisdom to know there is a better, more peaceful way to live.